Saturday, April 7, 2012

FOTD LORAC Unzipped Palette

With Sephora's recent discount, one of the items that I hauled is the LORAC Unzipped palette. It features 10 warm shades of gold-toned to rosy-hued neutrals in a variety of finishes. I wore it yesterday for the first time and thought I'd show my look. The lighting wasn't great by the time I took a picture, so I'll try to post another look soon.

Face:
Too Faced BB cream in Vanilla Glow
Benefit Erase Paste in Fair under eyes
MAC Studio Finish in NC20 under eyes and on blemishes
Bare Minerals Summer Bisque to set under eye concealer
MAC MSFN in Light Medium on face
Benefit Hoola to contour
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Tipsy

Eyes:
Lorac Behind the Scenes Eye Primer
Unreal on inner 1/3 of eye and on browbone to highlight
Unbelievable on outer 2/3 of eye
Unbridled in crease and blended out
Undiscovered lightly on center of lid to blend
Bobbi Brown Black Ink gel liner on top lashline and waterline
Urban Decay Lucky 24/7 liner on bottom lashline
Revlon Grow Luscious black mascara
Anastasia brow wiz in medium ash on brows

Lips:
Make Up Forever La Boheme collection lipstick in Folk

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Lorac e/s look gorgeous. I really wish this brand arrives to where I live. Have a nice day!!!

    ReplyDelete